How we started
- With 10 years of food brokerage experience, Scott Rogers opens Apex Sales and Marketing in Phoenix, Arizona. Apex started with 3 frozen manufacturers and with the intuition and drive to expand the company. All intentions were to own a business that enhanced growth to the manufacturers that are represented, along with exceptional customer service, and a work environment that enriches the Apex employees.
- Robert Donati joins Apex Sales and Marketing as Vice President specializing in grocery and frozen foods.
- Apex Sales and Marketing opens the Salt Lake City office. Heather Griffiths is appointed as Director of the Salt Lake City Division specializing in Produce, Perishable, and Grocery.
- Apex opens the Boise office in support of the Intermountain West region managed by Division Director Annie Gorski. The IMW division specializing in Produce and Meat & Deli.
- Apex broadens its representation to the Northwest Division with several of our dominant manufacturers with opportunities of growth in Produce.
Increasing Apex’s coverage in the Northwest, Karah Brodie is appointed as Northwest Division Director of Portland. In addition, we increased our sales support with Retail Sales Manager, Sean McFarlane enhancing the Northwest Seattle and Portland Divisions.
Don Patella joins Apex Sales & Marketing as Director of Produce for the Southwest Division.
Rebecca Cordasco is appointed as Meat and Deli Division Director for the Southwest.
John Townsan is assigned as the Northwest Division Director Seattle division.
IMW Division designates Aaron Parsons, Director of Meat & Deli to support the growing IMW and Northwest regions.